Dodgeland School District
Board of Education Goals
Mission Statement: The Dodgeland School District will provide each student the opportunity to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to realize his or her potential to lead a fulfilling and productive life.
- The Board of Education expects all students to perform at Proficient or Advanced levels on district summative assessments. Evidence of this growth in student achievement will be realized in at least a two-point increase in the District, Elementary School, Middle School and High School Report Cards.
- The Board of Education expects that the 2013 Composite ACT score will be equal to or greater than the state average ACT score.
- The Board of Education supports the 1:1 technology initiative. Phase II of the 1:1 technology initiative will be in place before June, 2014. Utilizing the nationally-normed CASE technology framework (Classroom, Access, Skills and Environment), a valid and reliable assessment of the effectiveness of the technology investment will occur at least twice during the 2013-2014 school year.
- In order to promote a positive school image, the Board of Education will explore and implement a public relations campaign during the 2013-2014 school year.
- The Board of Education will participate in a Board of Education training event during the 2013-2014 school year.
- As stewards of the District's financial resources, the Board of Education pledges to continue to use sound judgment in all fiscal decisios.
- As the Dodgeland School District continues its journey of becoming a school of excellence, the Board of Education will proactively seek a positive working relationship with the Dodgeland staff.